You should have figured it out by now, but companies Google you when you apply for jobs these days. Check out the seven craziest things employers have found out about job candidates on Facebook and Twitter.
1. Someone applying for a job had links to an ESCORT SERVICE on their profile.
2. A job candidate posted a photo of a warrant for his ARREST.
3. A guy posted about how he sued his wife for shooting him in the HEAD.
4. A post about how a job candidate's closest friend was a PIG. As in, an ACTUAL pig.
5. A post where they bragged about driving drunk and getting away with it.
6. A post about how they were actively involved in a demonic CULT.
7. Photos of BIGFOOT that the guy applying for the job said HE had taken.