Here are 10 ways to save your cell phone battery should you lose power during Hurricane Florence or any other storm.
- Put your phone in airplane or low power mode.
- Dim your screen as much as possible.
- Kill all apps running in the background and disable background data.
- Delete as many unused apps as possible.
- Turn off location settings.
- Disable the flash on the camera.
- Disable auto-updates.
- Turn off the vibration on the phone.
- Disable animations.
- Turn off the phone when not in use.
Source: ABC-13 WSET