A Radford City Grand Jury has indicted a Radford man on "sexually related crimes" that began in 1994 and involved multiple victims.
Phillip Bryant Foster, 57, has been indicted on the following counts:
- 14 counts of animate object sexual penetration of a child less than 13
- 12 counts of forcible sodomy of a child less than 13
- 12 counts of rape
- 8 counts of forcible sodomy
- 3 counts of aggravated sexual battery
- 7 counts of possession of child pornography
Foster was arrested on September 14 by Radford City Police and taken to the New River Valley Regional Jail on no bond.
Anyone with information on the case should contact Detective C.K. Cross at 540-731-3624 or email@example.com.
Source: ABC-13 WSET