The Pulaski Police Department is investigating after an infant overdosed.
They said officers responded to the Washington Square Apartments on September 15 at around 2:00 p.m. for a report that an infant had possibly ingested a narcotic.
When they got there, they found the baby was responsive and wasn't showing any symptoms, but a few minutes later started showing signs of an overdose.
The infant was taken to LewisGale Hospital and then transferred to Roanoke Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Police said charges are pending.
Source: ABC-13 WSET